Apprentice Accounts Assistant
MEB Building Services are a Mechanical and Electrical company based in Sittingbourne, Kent.
We are currently looking to recruit an Apprentice Accounts Assistant to provide administrative and accounts support to the Company, whilst gaining an Accounts Level 2 Qualification.
The primary role of the Apprentice Accounts Assistant is to be responsible for the accounts payable function, whilst helping in other areas of the office when required.
- Liaising with supplies and MEB site teams for proof of delivery documentation and paperwork.
- Verify and process purchase invoices on Sage Accounts Software.
- Preparation of supplier payments.
- Maintain purchase ledger by checking statements and ensuring invoices are approved for payment promptly.
- Assisting the team and departments with other duties when required.
- Answering the telephone.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- GCSE English & Maths or equivalent.
- An Ambition to progress.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- An ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy and care.
- Able to work in a team.
Please send your CV & covering letter along with your application.